Saturday, January 26, 2008

Nasty Nasty Habit

Well, I'm thinking if I post this it's going to give me more incentive to stay on track. I'm on my third day of "NO SMOKING" and so far so good. This morning has been rough, but I'm hanging in there. I'm feeling a little squirley so if I don't post the way I should for a bit, I'm sorry, but I'll play catch up within a week or so. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Oh yes, Bert is doing this as well and believe it or not we haven't attempted to kill one another yet! lol Actually neither of us has been grouchy so far, but this is only the beginning. I'm just trying to keep my hands busy.:) So whooo hoooo doing the happy dance almost three days! lol For me THAT is an accomplishment! lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Candi,
I just read that you are working hard at quitting the nasty habit. You go, girl! I can only imagine how hard it is because I never picked up the habit, but my DH is a 3-pack-a-day guy. He won't even try...sigh...Everything I send out of my house, quilt related, probably just reeks of cigarette smoke. We burn candles and more candles to try to keep the odor down. Oh, speaking of candles (I'm shamelessly going to advertise here, lol) here's my website for a new product called "Scentsy" a flameless candle.
http://www.scentsy.com:80/Veronica

Hmm..I didn't intend to make this an ad post. I was truly just writing to let you know I'm behind you 100% in your quest to quit. Hang in there! I'm proud of you!

The tissue holder pattern is here http://www.sabqg.org/patterns/tissue_holder.pdf