Thursday, October 21, 2010

Matthews Quilt

I'm finally getting started on Matthews quilt for Chirstmas.  It's a simple Disappearing 9 patch so it shouldn't take long.  It's in black and whites
He asked me for a black and white quilt so thought Christmas would be a good time to give it to him.   Of course if I don't get my tail in gear and get it done, he won't have it. lol  I have a number of other things get done too, so if this isn't finished I can give it to him for his birthday in March.  I would like to give it to him for Christmas though.  So gotta  get going:)  Have a great day everyone and God Bless!

3 comments:

Linda M. said...

Candi,

What a great idea for a boy, a black and white quilt, I love the patterns in the fabrics. You are playing one of my favorite versions of this this song.

Anonymous said...

i really like those fabrics....what is a "disappearing 9 patch?"
kaethejean

ps, i am in love with the music..somewhere over the rainbow is one of my very favorite songs.

Anonymous said...

And it'll be great! That's becoming your theme quilt pattern.