Monday, July 13, 2009

Beautiful Goodies from Rengin








I just had to share the beautiful goodies I received a couple of days ago from Rengin in Turkey. They are wonderful! The trims, the fabric, gorgeous pearl lace, incredible charms, ribbon, all of which are so exciting. I can't wait to use them, in fact I have a plan for one of the projects I have going now. You can also see the amazing crocheted doilies her mother made for me! They look so pretty on my glass coffee table:) I love everything! Thank you Rengin and many thanks to your mother!
That last picture isn't supposed to be in there, don't know how I managed that, but I can't get it out. Sorry about that:(

3 comments:

Pat from Florida said...

What a wonderful gift!

Also, I love your little kitty arrow, and I don't even like cats!

qwerty said...

What pretty trims!!

Karrin Hurd said...

What a wonderful package!