Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Almost Ready For Christmas

I can't believe it but this is the first year that I'm actually going to be ready for Christmas early! I have quite a few gifts all ready wrapped, some others that are due in the mail within the next few days and I have one lap quilt I'm working on for my neighbor to complete. We got the house decorated this past week end and Bert is putting up the outdoor lights as I write this right now. We do have the yard to complete, with the snowman, reindeer, sled, train, etc. all the goodies that make the yard so fun and neat. We're a couple of big kids at heart and this is our favorite time of year. It's a lot of work getting it ready and we're a little late outdoors this year, but better late than never. (Bert got called for Jury Duty, so between that and his part time job he's been on the go!) I hope everyone is getting accomplished what they hope to and not stressing over it. I think that's why it's gone so well this year, I decided early on, no stressing no matter what. It's just not worth it and that's not what it's all about. We have a tendency to forget that in the process sometimes:(

1 comment:

Rengin Yazitas said...

Hi Candi,
Please share some photos of your decoration.
Season's greetings,
Rengin