Saturday, May 17, 2008


I belong to a fabric dyeing group called Dye Hard Run Off and I'm having so much fun learning how to dye fabric's. This is the Make Orange run and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I expected everything to come out a bright orange or something, but they're not. They gradually turn to that awesome orange shade and of course the first (red) and last (golden yellow) are the pure colors. It just amazes me at the way things come out. Having to wait for them to batch is like pulling teeth! lol I feel like a kid in a candy store, I can't decide what color to try next! lol There are so many shades to try that I know I'll use. I'm doing some to sell on my Etsy Colors that are more frequently used. Especially with summer coming folks will be starting on their holiday items. Gifts etc.! I know I've started all ready (I tend to be snail like so need a good head start. lol)

No comments: